Bermuda Climate & Temperature
- Bermuda, Bermuda is at 32°22'N, 64°40'W, 6 m (20 ft). See map.
- Bermuda has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall). Summers are hot and muggy with thunderstorms. Winters are mild with precipitation from mid-latitude cyclones. Seasonality is moderate. (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- The mean annual temperature is 21.8 degrees Celsius (71.2 degrees Fahrenheit). See the temperatures page for a monthly breakdown and the fixed scale graph.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 9.5 °C (17.1°F). This indicates that the continentality type is hyperoceanic, subtype barely hyperoceanic.
- In the winter time records indicate temperatures by day reach 19.7°C (67.4°F) on average falling to 16.3°C (61.4°F) overnight.
- In spring time temperatures climb reaching 21°C (69.8°F) generally in the afternoon with overnight lows of 17.3°C (63.2°F).
- During summer average high temperatures are 27.7°C (81.8°F) and average low temperatures are 24°C (75.2°F).
- Come autumn/ fall temperatures decrease achieving average highs of 26°C (78.8°F) during the day and lows of 22°C (71.6°F) generally shortly after sunrise.
- Total annual Precipitation averages 1522 mm (59.9 inches) which is equivalent to 1522 Litres/m² (37.33 Gallons/ft²).
- On average there are 2590 hours of sunshine per year. Visit the sunshine and daylight section to check monthly details including how high in the sky the sun reaches each month.
- Were you to burrow down through the centre of the Earth from Bermuda you would pop up nearest to the climate station at Perth, Western Australia, Australia where you would find a Mediterranean climate (Subtropical dry forest biome).
Bermuda Climate Comparisons
In depth comparisons with over 3,600 world destinations. Better understand a climate by comparing it relative to one you know (check it out):
Rio de Janeiro,
Bermuda Climate Graph in Metric Units
Bermuda Climograph in English Units
Please help others find this resource by sharing the link:
Climate of Bermuda, Bermuda Discussion
Post your insights, comments, questions, answers, feedback, error reports, related link suggestions etc. using the easy form below.
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 1188 kms (738.3 miles) NNW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 1159.7 kms (720.6 miles) NNW
- Tuckerton, Nj, Usa - 1182.9 kms (735.1 miles) NW
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa - 1187.2 kms (737.7 miles) NW
- Milford, De, Usa - 1187 kms (737.6 miles) NW
- Norfolk, Va, Usa - 1166.9 kms (725.1 miles) WNW
- Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa - 1053.7 kms (654.8 miles) WNW
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 1175.8 kms (730.6 miles) WNW