| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Bermuda in August is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in August is a little damp with intermittent rain. Some 152mm (6in) of water accrues during on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Bermuda are sunny having on average a sizable 9:00 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:50 long and the longest day is 13:43 long with an average length of 13:18.
- There are approximately 4:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bermuda August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bermuda, Bermuda
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bermuda:
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 1188 kms (738.3 miles) NNW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 1159.7 kms (720.6 miles) NNW
- Tuckerton, Nj, Usa - 1182.9 kms (735.1 miles) NW
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa - 1187.2 kms (737.7 miles) NW
- Milford, De, Usa - 1187 kms (737.6 miles) NW
- Norfolk, Va, Usa - 1166.9 kms (725.1 miles) WNW
- Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa - 1053.7 kms (654.8 miles) WNW
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 1175.8 kms (730.6 miles) WNW