| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Bermuda in July is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry with intermittent rain. Circa 114mm (4.5in) of H2O precipitates across on average 8 days.
- In July the skies in Bermuda are nice and sunny with an average of a substantial, 9:54 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:45 long and the longest day is 14:14 long with an average length of 14:02.
- There are approximately 3:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bermuda July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bermuda, Bermuda
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bermuda:
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 1188 kms (738.3 miles) NNW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 1159.7 kms (720.6 miles) NNW
- Tuckerton, Nj, Usa - 1182.9 kms (735.1 miles) NW
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa - 1187.2 kms (737.7 miles) NW
- Milford, De, Usa - 1187 kms (737.6 miles) NW
- Norfolk, Va, Usa - 1166.9 kms (725.1 miles) WNW
- Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa - 1053.7 kms (654.8 miles) WNW
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 1175.8 kms (730.6 miles) WNW