Jill2016.com
Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Bermuda > Bermuda Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Bermuda flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Bermuda, Bermuda

  • On average sunshine hours in Bermuda range between 4:54 per day in December and 9:54 daily in July
  • The longest day of the year is 14:07 long and the shortest day is 9:52 long.
  • The longest day is 4:15 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 2590 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 7:05 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 59.1% of daylight hours. The remaining 40.9% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 58° above the horizon at Bermuda.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 05:05 05:24 06:17 07:30 08:11 08:36 09:54 09:00 07:54 06:23 05:48 04:54   07:05
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 10:16 10:58 11:55 12:56 13:47 14:13 14:02 13:18 12:19 11:18 10:27 10:03   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 50 (50) 50 (50) 53 (47) 59 (41) 60 (40) 61 (39) 71 (29) 68 (32) 65 (35) 57 (43) 56 (44) 49 (51)   59 (41)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 37.8 47.1 58 69.6 77.9 81.1 77.9 69.6 58.2 46.7 37.6 34.2   58

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Bermuda, Bermuda

© 2009 - 2015 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy -