Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Bermuda, Bermuda
- On average sunshine hours in Bermuda range between 4:54 per day in December and 9:54 daily in July
- The longest day of the year is 14:07 long and the shortest day is 9:52 long.
- The longest day is 4:15 longer than the shortest day.
- There is an average of 2590 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 7:05 of sunlight per day.
- It is sunny 59.1% of daylight hours. The remaining 40.9% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
- At midday the sun is on average 58° above the horizon at Bermuda.
Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Bermuda, Bermuda
- Plymouth, Ma, Usa - 1188 kms (738.3 miles) NNW
- Groton, Ct, Usa - 1159.7 kms (720.6 miles) NNW
- Tuckerton, Nj, Usa - 1182.9 kms (735.1 miles) NW
- Atlantic City, New Jersey, Usa - 1187.2 kms (737.7 miles) NW
- Milford, De, Usa - 1187 kms (737.6 miles) NW
- Norfolk, Va, Usa - 1166.9 kms (725.1 miles) WNW
- Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, Usa - 1053.7 kms (654.8 miles) WNW
- Morehead City, Nc, Usa - 1175.8 kms (730.6 miles) WNW